Gedney is a village, civil parish and electoral ward in the South Holland district of Lincolnshire, England. The parish stretches east to The Wash, its villages and hamlets including Dawsmere, Gedney Broadgate, Gedney Drove End, Gedney Dyke, Gedney Marsh, and the geographic extension of Gedney Church End.
A hospital for five paupers, (St Thomas Martyr), was founded at Gedney, date unknown, and served from North Creake. It was dissolved around 1339.
The redundant railway station was on the former east-west Midland and Great Northern Joint Railway. It closed in 1959.