Wimberley Hall was located on Stonegate, Weston. The Hall was the home to Bevill Wimberley ( b.1646, d.1708 ). The manor was constructed on 25 acres of pasture land leased from the Queen by Bevill’s father Dr Gilbert Wimberley, who in turn inherited the lease from his father Thomas Wimberley (b. 1555, d1615 ). Bevill and his son acquired a large amount of land surrounding the Hall which amounted to over 800 acres. The Hall was demolished in 1962.
Click on image to enlarge