A photo showing Fleet Church and the Rectory. Photo dated 1918.
This Anglican parish church is dedicated to St Mary Magdalen.The church is an ancient structure (prior to 1245). There is an old tower, separated from the church by several yards. Most of the church was rebuilt during 1860-62, and the interior of the church was restored again in 1911. The Rectory was built in red brick and designed by Benjamin Ferrey.
Click on image to enlarge