Published by E.R. Swain of Holbeach, a lovely postcard of Gedney Dyke Mill. Sent in 1906 by Mr. J.W. Munson of the Mill House, to Mr. Cott, wheelwright, Kirton. Posted from Old Holbeach
Click on the link to read the story
Described as the “The Cathedral of the Fens”. The Church has its origins in the late 13th Century when Gedney was a thriving port and its wealth is displayed in the Church. We had wonderful welcome and enjoyed this visit to their Flower Festival in 2018....
Children stand in the road by the old school, Church Street, Gedney Dawsmere.
Postcard with a view of Gedney Station. Published by E.R.Swain, Printer & Bookseller, Holbeach. Dated 1910 Click on image to enlarge