Sutton St Edmunds is a village
Sutton St Edmunds was a chapelry to the parish of Long Sutton until 1866. The parish includes the hamlet of Throckenholt.
The parish church is a red-brick Grade II listed building dedicated to Saint Edmund. It was completely rebuilt in 1795, and has 19th-century alterations and extensions. It was extended again in 1987.
Guarnock House is a red-brick Grade II listed building. It was built in 1699 and has a 20th-century roof
Sutton St Edmunds school was built in 1896 by Sutton St Edmunds School Board. It became a council school in 1903. It was known as Sutton St Edmund Chapel End School in the 20th century. It closed in 1969-70.