Holbeach St Marks is a fenland village in the South Holland district of southern Lincolnshire, England. The village church is dedicated to St Mark, and was built to the designs of Ewan Christian in 1868-69. In 1964 Pevsner mentioned that it was almost a copy of Christian’s Christ Church church at Gedney Dawsmere 4 miles to the east. It is constructed of red brick with stone bands, a brick-faced interior, lancet windows, and a combined nave and apse. The slate roof holds a bellcote.
T. H. White was once a resident at the village’s New Inn public house.