Spalding Cemetery was consecrated in 1854. The nonconformist chapel is one of a pair of cemetery chapels. It is constructed of red brick, with stone dressings, in Early English style. It has a gabled roof with raised gables which have stone copings and kneelers. The apex of the front gable would almost certainly have supported a bell turret to match that which survives on the nearby Anglican Chapel. The front gable has an ashlar doorway in Early English style with orders of roll mouldings, dogtooth ornament in the arch, and colonnettes in the jambs. Above the doorway are two lancet windows with a vesica opening situated above them. The side elevations have three bays of lancet windows and a gabled vestry to the north with a stone turret.
The Friends of SPALDING Cemetery have created a website that can be viewed HERE