Cinema at Sutton Bridge opened 1922 and was used during the war years and was well supported by the RAF personal from RAF Sutton Bridge, later for many years owned by Ron Swift the cinema closed as a cinema in the mid 1960’s and for a short time became a dance hall, in the late 1960’s became an excellent resturant called the Barn, and was finally one Christmas destroyed by fire. — at Sutton Bridge