The Boat, Glenside, West Pinchbeck Very little information is recorded about the Boat. The only references to it in the directories are in 1892 and 1900 when Kelly’s list William Deaton as licensee. The photo on the right shows just how close these three public houses were. The Rose and Crown is the building on the extreme left which is at an angle to the others. The Boat rests in the middle and the Cross Keys is the rendered building left of the telegraph pole.
Source: Pubs of the Pinchbecks