Gedney Dyke Mill. Photo dated as 1932.
In its prime, the mill at Gedney Dyke was one of the most elegant in Lincolnshire. Built in 1836 for a Mr Rubbins , the 68 feet mill was working until 1942. The mill lost its sails in 1947 followed by the cap soon after. It originally had eight floors.
Click on image to enlarge