A photo of Surfleet Railway Station taken in 1959.
This station opened in 1849, closed to passengers in 1961 before finally closing completely in 1963.The A16 now runs through the site. The station was at the junction of the A16 and the original alignment of Station Road. The goods yard entrance can still be seen at the east stub end of Station Road.
Click on image to enlarge