This photo shows the Rev’d Beridge outside the second Fosdyke Church.

Dedicated to All Saints the current building was gifted by the Rev’d Basil Beridge and consecrated in 1871. The current building was erected as a replacement and enlargement of an earlier building ( seen here with Rev’d Beridge ) destroyed by fire, which itself replaced the first church; the only reminder of which is the lovely 14th Century font with its lofty oak Victorian cover.

Click on image to enlarge

AOS P 1603 Revd Beridge outside the second fosdyke church